Terms and Conditions
1. You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this Website are only open to you if you register.
2. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
1. You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
2. Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
3. We may refuse to accept an order: (a) where goods are not available; (b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; (c) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or (d) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
1. All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price if that is the case.
2. Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website.
3. Our prices are reviewed periodically.
1. If you wish to cancel your order: (a) you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or (b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 5 below.
1. As a consumer you have a right to cancel your order. You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 30 days of receipt of the goods for a full refund or exchange by notifying us in the first instance by post or by email at email@example.com. Please contact us before initiating a refund for a returns reference number. Without a returns reference it may take longer to process returned items.
2. If you cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched you are responsible for returning the goods to us.
3. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
4. You must ensure you take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession.
5. The right to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 5.4 will not apply in the following circumstances: - in the event that the product has been used or any products that we have made or customised specifically for you. The provisions of this clause 5.3 do not affect your statutory rights.
6. In any event you must return the goods to us within 20 days of requesting to do so.
7. If you do not return the goods to us within 20 days and we have to arrange collection we will deduct any costs we incur in recovering the goods from your payment to us prior to issuing a refund.
8. Provided that the goods are returned in their original packaging and condition we will issue a refund for the amount originally paid for the goods in question.
9. All goods must be returned to us at:
Unit 5 ILIFFE House
12 ILIFFE Avenue
Oadby, Leicester, Leicestershire
10. If the product delivered is defective, not what you order, or damaged on delivery please notify us straightaway at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 0121 288 8765.
11. We will repair, replace or refund the price paid for any products which are found to be incorrect or damaged on delivery for a period of up to 60 days after delivery.
12. Loss of the product passes to you when the product is signed for at the delivery address stipulated in your order. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to the product after this point.
1. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis: (a) no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way; (b) no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and (c) any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with clause 6.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
3. Subject to clause 6.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
4. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
1. While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
1. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
2. The material on this Website is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
1. We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website) exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
4. You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
11.1 Order requirements
Minimum first order, £500. No minimum for subsequent orders.
All wholesale orders are payment before dispatch. We accept Debit and Credit Cards, Paypal and bank transfer on request.
Domestic wholesale orders are shipped by Royal Mail Special Delivery at an additional cost of £4.95. International orders are shipped by Tracked or International Signed For at a cost of £7.95. All orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt of payment, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
Your satisfaction is our top priority! Please inspect your shipment and report any discrepancies to us within 10 days of receipt of your order. If a return is necessary please contact us in the first instance and you will be assigned a return authorization number. Any return you need to make after the initial 10 day window will be subject to authorization and a 15% restocking fee. Processing takes approximately 10-20 days after receipt
While we try to maintain consistency in our prices, they are subject to change without notice due to the volatile metals market.