If you do not want to submit your card details online, please contact us to arrange a call to take your details over the phone.
If you do not have a paypal account, you can create one here.back top
We aim to dispatch every order as quickly and safely as possible. Orders usually take 24 hours to process from receipt of payment. Orders received on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, will usually be processed on the following Monday. Orders received on bank holidays will be processed on the following working day.
UK and Northern Ireland
- RM Tracked 48 - £2.95
- RM Tracked 24 - £4.95
- RM Special Delivery - £6.95
- Rest of the World - £10.95
We use the International Tracked and Signed service as standard.
With the International Tracked and Signed service you will be advised of your tracking number upon dispatch of your order so you can track its progress.
Where the International Tracked service is not available then the International Signed For service may be used and vice versa.
International buyers should be aware that we are not responsible for local customs charges or sales tax on international orders.back top
We hope that you are happy with your jewellery however if you are not we offer a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee.
1. Please contact us at email@example.com before initiating a refund for a returns reference number.
2. If you cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched you are responsible for returning the goods to us.
3. The costs of returning an order to us shall be borne by you.
4. Items are to be returned in their original packaging.
5. All returns must be sent to us at:
Equestrian Silver Ltd
PO Box 10832
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more details.back top
As you can see, our jewellery is made from sterling silver, but what exactly does this mean? To be branded as such under the provisions of the Hallmarking Act of 1973, a piece must contain 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of another metal. Pure silver is a very soft metal, and if we made our jewellery out of it, it would quickly lose its shape. So a different metal, usually copper, is added to pure silver to increase its durability without reducing the beautiful look.
Our designers only use the highest quality 925 Sterling Silver (remember 925 = 92.5% silver), backed up by our British Hallmark where required by British law. Look for the hallmark symbol when buying online to guarantee that the quality of the metal in the jewellery you buy is what you expect.
The hallmark is a small punch stamped into the jewellery to guarantee quality. Hallmarks are normally stamped with 3 elements and ours consists of:
1. Our company hallmark EQU in a box
2. 925 in an oval – this indicates that it is sterling silver
3. The Anchor symbol indicating the approved place of assay by the British Hallmarking Council as the Birmingham Assay Office.
Our silver is not treated, coated, plated or otherwise altered, which means that it oxidises (or blackens) naturally with age. Things like perfume, hand lotion, hand sanitisers, hairspray, salt, chlorine and sweat speed up this process so it is important keep your jewellery clean. Why not pick up one of our polishing cloths to help keep your silver in tip top condition.back top